In this article we will talk about 5 Best Ecommerce WordPress Themes From Themeforest. Hope you find it useful.
When the question is about setting up an eCommerce site, one has to choose between the best eCommerce WordPress Themes available on the web. The payment options, ease of use and many more factors are to be considered. WordPress has to become a choice for having eCommerce sites instead of custom-made programs and themes because of several reasons such as the costs, ease of use and especially the beautiful eye-catching designs. Thus, the following is a list of five best eCommerce WordPress themes, specially selected from Themeforest (by Envato).
Simplicity – A Responsive eCommerce WordPress Theme
The following are some of the fantabulous features of Simplicity. Note that not all the features are mentioned here. You can check the demo of the theme to check every element about it.
- Supports the WooCommerce, WP eCommerce and JogoShop plugins.
- Unlimited Choice Of Colors – Choose what you and your visitors prefer.
- Responsive theme, with a responsive slideshow with touch features for touch devices.
- Custom Widgets – for all the eCommerce needs.
- Powerful social buttons integration.
- Several Layouts for Product pages
- Stunning Pricing Tables
- Striking buttons and layouts, in the form of shortcodes.
- MP3 and Video integration
- Add anything into the slideshow (slider).
- Custom Contact Form Builder, and many more amazing features.
Basel – Multipurpose Ecommerce Shopify Theme
Mentioned below are some of the great features of the Basel eCommerce theme. You can always visit the theme’s page and check out all the other features of it.
- Uses and supports the WP eCommerce and WooCommerce Plugins
- Responsive Design + Responsive Elements (Nav Menu, Images etc.)
- 2 Layouts To Choose From – Boxed and Stretched
- 10 Different Sliders – Can be inserted anywhere within the site. Includes 2 Premium sliders as well.
- Fully Customizable Products Page
- Shopping Cart Tab + Widget (Choose any)
- Customizable ‘Check Out’ Page and Check-Out Tabs – No need of having a page if preferable.
- Numerous eCommerce Widgets
- Pop-ups for showing new products, email sign-ups, etc.
- Stunning Landing Pages
- Mind-Blowing Admin Panel On Dashboard
Mazine – eCommerce Theme
Mazine has attracted a lot of buyers. You can be one of them too. The following are some great features of the theme. Also, you can visit the theme’s main page to check out the features in detail.
- Highly supports and encourages the use of the WP eCommerce plugin.
- Multiple sliders, that can be used throughout the site.
- Subscription widgets for the sidebar
- Integration of social media buttons
- Beautiful Galleries
- Highly converting the ‘Store’ page.
- Very easily managed checkouts
- Anything showed in the sliders, including the products.
MayaShop – Responsive eCommerce Theme
Maya shop theme is used by almost 4500 happy users, and those figures prove how good of an eCommerce theme it is. The following are some of the features of the theme, and the other can be found on the theme’s homepage.
- Integrated to be used with the WooCommerce, WP eCommerce and JigoShop plugins.
- 2 Layouts – boxed and stretched
- 50 Custom backgrounds, and unlimited background colors.
- Select between 8 different sliders
- Eye-catching product page, allowed with the usage of shortcodes.
- Several tabs which can be categorized.
- Fully documented tutorials to use the theme, and many more stunning features.
Lezada – Multipurpose Shopify Theme
The Lezada – Multipurpose Shopify theme is another gem amongst the best WordPress eCommerce themes not only because of its extreme ease of use options but also because of its beautiful design. The following are some of the features of this theme, and rest are all available on the theme’s main page.
- Integrates with the JigoShop and WooCommerce Plugins
- 2 Layouts – Boxed and Stretched
- Unlimited colors to choose from (Hex Colors)
- Use of 6 different sliders, with several different features.
- Multiple navigation menu styles
- Highly converting product’s page
- More than 200 Fonts, Google Fonts, and Cufon Fonts
- Stunning customizable thumbnails for the products
- Flexible checkout system and page
Those were five of the best WordPress eCommerce themes from Themeforest. Even though there are hundreds more, the above attracted us. We might have overlooked the best ones according to you – but everyone has a different point of view, right?
10 WAYS TO BECOME A BETTER BLOGGER
5 LOGICAL QUESTIONS YOU SHOULD ASK YOURSELF AS A BLOGGER
HOW TO CREATE A SIMPLE WORDPRESS WIDGET (IN 5 STEPS TUTORIAL)
FIVE REASONS WHY BLOGGERS SHOULD BE ON PINTEREST
EASILY MANAGE YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA WITH SYMPHONY | SYMPHONY REVIEW
Back to Home